Tuesday, May 21, 2013

"His Music," By Amalia E. Zents for James H. Zents

"His Music," by Amalia E. Zents for James H. Zents

His music plays inside my soul.
The beatings of my tender heart
Thump fast;
When I think of my beloved
How we’ve made love last.
In the soft light, when the shades are drawn
and all the daytime noise is gone,
Sometimes my memories remind me,
Of fears I’ve had, and tears I’ve shed,
But I go on.
No one else can comfort me
Like he does,
Helping me find happiness
through his eyes of love.
Helping me take my mind off me,
He guides me out to a world of wonder
With a personal guitar journey
As my ears collide with the bonny notes
I catch the colors of Spring,
His music makes me clap my hands, and dance and laugh and sing
Leading me to better place,
Clasping me in it’s warm embrace.
His music easily helps me find,
A better frame of heart and mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment